3.7.14

Girls and girls, please meet Arin Agase from Heart of Chic, our adorable Loly Girl. She describes herself  as energetic, stylish, hard-working, and passionate. She is a Marketing stud by day and fashion blogger by night. Yup, this woman is rocking the world!

Born and living in Chicago, Arin dreams of having a lake-house in Michigan (from the wind city to the brrrrr city).

Niñas y niñas, por favor conozcan a Arin Agase de Heart of Chic, nuestra adorable Loly Girl. Ella se describe como energética, 'stylish', muy trabajadora y apasionada. Estudiante de Marketing por el día y blogger de noche. ¡Yup, esta mujer viene con todo!

Nacida y viviendo en Chicago, Arin sueña con tener su casa de lago en Michigan (de la ciudad del viento a la ciudad brrrr).
Her view / Su vista 

She states that her mom is her role-model: her #1 person in the world and gets inspired by her work ethic buuuuuut her baby is Annie, a toy poodle pup. What a cutie pie!!!!!

Ella dice que su mamá es su modelo a seguir: su persona #1 del mundo y se inspira por su ética de trabajo peeeeero su bebé es Annie, un toy poodle. ¡Cositas!
We asked her to fill in the black with whatever came first in her mind.
Let's get to know Arin a little bit more..
Le pedimos que respondiera con lo primero que se le viniera a la mente.
Vamos a conocer a Arin un poco más...

My fave pair of Lolys are "Note to self! Obsessed!" 
Mis pares favoritos de Loly son "los Note to Self: ¡Obsesionada!"
I spent the best summer vacation in "Mexico with my boyfriend – my first time out of the states!"
Pasé el mejor verano en "México con mi novio - ¡mi primera vez fuera de Estados Unidos!" 

The quote that gets me through the day is: ‘Just Breathe’ 
La frase que me inspira en el día es "Sólo Respira."
Random fact about me: "I played viola for 9 years."
Dato curioso sobre mí: "Toqué la viola por 9 años" 

"Oh, and I'm a bubble bath fanatic! I cannot end my day without one :) "
"Ah, ¡y soy fanática de las burbujas de baño! No puedo terminar mi día sin uno :)"

1 comment: